This post is a tad overdue, I have been writing this blog properly since July and I hope that if you follow my blog or follow me on twitter you already have a sense of who I am. Like an onion I have many layers, perhaps now is a good time for you all to get to know me a little more.
1. Many of you may already know that I am actually Welsh. I grew up in Newport, South Wales and only moved to London in 2007. I cannot speak welsh, except Dw i ddim yn hoffi which means 'I don't like'
2. My favourite colour is black, although I have a love-hate relationship with it in terms of my clothing I think it is a classic colour that goes with everything.
3. My birthday is in March making me a Pisces, it also falls on the same day as National Steak and Blowjob day. Classy aye.
4. I am a product of a holiday romance, my dad is full Spanish making me half Welsh, half Spanish.
5. I am not the kind of person that enjoys 'me time' in fact I hate being alone, I would quite happily sit in silence so long as there was someone there with me.
6. I LOVE being tickled, or stroked as some may describe it. It is a total comforter to me and poor Dan tickles me at least 5 times a day.
7. I talk very fast, so much so that some people can't understand me.
8. Change is something that I find difficult to deal with, although I am a firm believer in fate and that all change happens for a reason.
9. I have a sleep disorder called Slow wave arousal disorder, I have nightmares and sleep walk and talk.
10. I loved Amy Winehouse and her music, I found out on holiday that she died and I cried for an hour.
11. When I was three I stood in Bristol zoo and screamed that I wanted to be a Giraffe.
12. At University I started off studying Theatre performance, but quit to study Human Rights and Religious Studies.
13. I have a tiny birth mark in a really unusual place.
14. Corriander- HATE IT.
15. Crying is something I do a lot, I get so emotional at everything, TV, films, books music. EVERYTHING.
16. One of my most favourite places ever is Brighton
17. I have one eye short sighted and one eye long, which mean I look from the side when something is talking to me or watching TV. People often think I am deaf because of it.
18. The best cake for me is Lemon drizzle, or chocolate but has to have cream with it.
19. I love cooking but hate the preparation part of it. Oh and the cleaning up" Hate that too.
20. Dogs over cats all day long.
21.Savoury food over sweet.
22. I love travelling. In fact my dream job would most likely be a travel/food writer.
23. I would quite happily live in my Pyjamas.
24. Lists make my life, I love writing them with a good pen.
25. Not too toot my own horn but I am excellent at debating.
It's safe to say I have given you enough facts about me, I am sure there are some that you could have done with out knowing but there we go. I would love to read some of your facts so feel free to comment them below! <3