So it has been a while since I have done a roundup post, I took a little break from blogging weekly not really by choice purely because I haven't been that inspired lately and I don't want to blog for the sake of it. Quality over quantity and all that. Any way below is a round up of all the things I have been up to over these few weeks. Enjoy.
1.Posey picture of my face, because we all get a bit vain sometimes.
2. Laughing with my boy. Love.
3. My two best friends reenacting Sister Act 2 in my bedroom!
4. Healthy and tasty Mexican Chicken Salad.
5. Out for a friends birthday sporting my friends Beenie Designs!
6. Work Outfit.
7. Home made Toffee Apples from farmers market.
8. Being blind drunk on an impromptu night out.
9. Christmas display at local bakery Gales.
Labels: London, My Recipes, Outfits