I love a good love story, but not like the ones you see on a Rom-com, a real love story. Ones that reflect the shared mutual respect one person has for another. Love isn't always glamorous, it isn't always like the movies, but that doesn't make it any less special. As you may know I shared my engagement shoot photos last week, and I was BEYOND thrilled with the images we got back. Kirsty my wedding photographer captured the essence of Dan and our relationship so perfectly, whilst there were a few lovey-dovey images most of them displayed us laughing and being silly which meant so much to me. So now I want to share the love and one of my readers a chance to have their own Love Photo Shoot with my photographer and their love. To enter the competition is simple, all I want is for you to send me in your love story, no matter how small or big it is, I want to know why it is you would like to have a photo shoot with your significant other and what it means to you to have found your special person. Kirsty and I will then short list and choose a winner based on the one that touches us the most. Here are the deets:
• Win a free Love/ engagement/ shoot (max 2 hours), with approx 30+ fully edited images on a USB packaged with love and care!
• The winner has to be free to do the shoot on Saturday 15th August or Sunday 16th August
• Kirsty Mackenzie is willing to travel anywhere for an awesome couple – but will need travel costs / accommodation paid for if necessary.
• Also able to offer 10% Discount on my wedding photography packages for all FTCOTC readers getting married in 2016 (expiry date applies)
To enter simply comment on post OR drop me an email to email@example.com entitled “Free Love shoot Photography Contest” by Tuesday 11th of August and tell us your love story and what this love shoot would mean to you
Some details about you both – what you like, your story and of course your email.
Winners will be selected by myself & Kirsty, and will be notified via email, after the closing date of the competition. You will also have to follow myself and Kirsty's Facebook page to be entered into the competition T&C’s
- The winners will receive 2 hours of photography from Kirsty Mackenzie. Prize also includes and a usb of 30+, fully edited images.
- Closing date for entries is Tuesday 11th Winners will be selected by Callie and will be notified by email after that date.
- Contest open to all readers over the age of 18.
- Reasonable transportation costs from London to else where (and accommodation if required) for Kirsty Mackenzie must be covered by the winners.
- Only 1 entry per couple.
- Winners must be willing to be featured on FTCOTC and kirstymackenziephotography.co.uk.
- Copyright of publicity will belong to Kirsty Mackenzie Photography
- If for any reason the advertised prize is unavailable, Kirsty Mackenzie reserves the right at its absolute discretion to substitute a similar prize of equivalent or greater value. None of the prizes may be exchanged or transferred and no cash alternative will be offered.
- Liability cannot be accepted for entries which are lost in transit or not received due to technical difficulties.
I am sooo excited to read your stories. GOOD LUCK!